Celebrate Diwali at the Carlton Lounge!
The Festival of Lights is almost here, so that means it's time to celebrate! The Carlton Lounge restaurant is hosting a special Diwali event, and we're excited to have you and your family join us in our banquet hall for food, events, and music.
Our Diwali event will be on October 21, Saturday, and is called Diwali: Dinner & Dance. The activities is in the name. We're going to have lots of great food, dancing, live music by the Pancham Melody Band, and a variety of activities perfect for the whole family.
We have an exciting night planned starting at 6:30 PM, which includes a three course meal, henna artist, fireworks display, live DJ performance, giveaway prizes, and more.
Diwali Dinner & Dance
|Date:||October 21, 2017; Saturday|
Doors open 6:30 PM
Fireworks start at 7:00 PM
Live music & starters begins 8:00 PM
232 - 234, Kingsbury Road
£35 Adult, £20 Children
Group discount available
|Attire:||Traditional or Smart|
Book Now! Space Is Limited
We have limited space, so make sure you save a spot by booking now by calling or emailing us. Group discounts are available.
|Phone:||020.8205.3112 or 07405.697.191|
If you're looking to celebrate Diwali in London, the Dinner & Dance event at the Carlton Lounge on Saturday, 21/10/17 will be the perfect evening for you and your family and friends.
- Banqueting Hall secrets for an unsurpassed experience
- Do you know how to really eat a curry?
- Make your Easter tasty, trend-bucking and tantalizing: eat Indian!
- Have you ever wondered why there's so many Indian restaurants in London?
- Dare to be different this Valentine's Day with Carlton Lounge
- How to Plan and Survive Large Family Occasions
- 5 Speciality Indo-Chinese Dishes You Must Try
- 3 Pleasurable New Year's Resolutions: Make 2018 the Most Enjoyable Year Yet
- Best Indian Restaurants in London
- Pubs with Beer Gardens in London