Indian Restaurant Delivery in Kingsbury
It's just one of those nights: you had a long day, you realized you don't have any fresh groceries, you don't have any leftovers, but you are absolutely longing for Indian food. What's a person in Kingsbury to do?
Obviously, you order from a Kingsbury Indian restaurant that delivers! Here's a list of Indian restaurants that deliver.
The Carlton Lounge is an Indian restaurant in Kingsbury and offers a fantastic menu of Northern Indian cuisine that has what you would expect from an Indian restaurant that delivers and more. This includes customer favorites like, samosas, biryanis, masalas, curries, and tandooris as well as other dishes like chow mein and fried rice.
Carlton Lounge is on Uber Eats!
If you prefer to order on your Uber Eats app, you're in luck, because the Carlton Lounge is on Uber Eats! Our menu is exactly the same, and you can get the same great food on a delivery app you already have and are used to.
Other Indian Restaurants That Deliver in London
Tandoor is part British grill and part Indian cafe, with Indian dishes being flavoured by British ingredients.
Favourites include the masala boti-rubbed ribeye and half-head of blackened tandoor broccoli.
Grand Trunk Road
The Grand Trunk Road is the brainchild of Michelin-starred restaurateur Rajesh Suri and chef Dayashankar Sharma. The unique menu strives to highlight the modern taste and culture of the Tamarind group, which is a different sort of regional, but still outstanding, Indian dishes.
Motu Indian Kitchen
Motu Indian Kitchen is a popular Indian restaurant that also delivers. If you're familiar with Gymkhana, the gourmet Indian restaurant, then you might recognize some of the same flavours as Motu Indian Kitchen was established by the same people.
While Motu Indian Kitchen doesn't have the same Michelin-star esteem as Gymkhana, it's still a great pick with excellent "feast boxes."
Order Now or Visit Us
- Banqueting Hall secrets for an unsurpassed experience
- Do you know how to really eat a curry?
- Make your Easter tasty, trend-bucking and tantalizing: eat Indian!
- Have you ever wondered why there's so many Indian restaurants in London?
- Dare to be different this Valentine's Day with Carlton Lounge
- How to Plan and Survive Large Family Occasions
- 5 Speciality Indo-Chinese Dishes You Must Try
- 3 Pleasurable New Year's Resolutions: Make 2018 the Most Enjoyable Year Yet
- Best Indian Restaurants in London
- Pubs with Beer Gardens in London